Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com  

Sponsors
Our Forums
Stock Market Cats
Motorized Bicycles

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com > Alternative Energy Systems > Alternative Energy for the Home and Buisness

Alternative Energy for the Home and Buisness do you use alternative energy for your home or business. if so please tell us about what you are using and your experience

Why To Use Kerosene Heater?

do you use alternative energy for your home or business. if so please tell us about what you are using and your experience

Old 07-05-2011, 12:36 PM

Default Why To Use Kerosene Heater?

Kerosene Heater also called as “Paraffin Heater” are used where the electricity is scarce or where is constant electricity failure.

Gallon of kerosene generate as much heat as wheel barrow full of wood. Kerosene when burnt generates fewer harmful byproducts as against wood.

There are various types of kerosene heaters. One of the popular kerosene heater is a circular fiberglass wick. Radiant heaters are enclosed in a glass cylinder with reflective stainless portion. Compared to convection heater only half fuel is consumed by radiant heater. Convection heater on the other hand takes shorter time to heat and generates large amount of heat which can easily warm a large place. Such kind of heaters helps in conserving energy.

Share your thoughts on it....
Old 09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Banned

Default Re: Why To Use Kerosene Heater?

Energy consumption through kerosine heater is the best idea, but utilize it to reduce the consumption of LED lights and Ceiling lights to have a value too.
As per the both are very beneficial separately it is also used like large kerosine lamps too.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:30 AM

I remember the kerosene lamps that were used when were younger and saw several types of them being used in various countries. My dad traveled a lot and we got to see many lands when we were younger. How I miss those simple days.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Kerosene lamps are good alternate for light consuming products and these lamps can work in the absence of electricity as well.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:26 PM

Not to mention they can be sort of romantic also.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

A kerosene heater operates much like a large kerosene lamp. There has been a technological advance in kerosene heaters, in some now use electricity to power a fan to force the heated air out, making it possible to heat up rooms faster.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 AM

Thanks a lot for the information about kerosene heater. Actually i regularly use it for heating my room.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:13 AM

Kerosene heater is not expensive. It is very much cheap. One of my friend use this kerosene heater.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:44 PM

Actually kerosene heater is cheap and also eco-friendly. For this reason kerosene heater is best.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:30 AM

Anyway Kerosene heater is natural source of energy and I would say this is very nice when it comes to use it. It can't produce pollution and I think it is preferable to use because it is friendly to the environment. Moreover, kerosene is useful as a heat source. Kerosene fuel is considered as one of the alternative and it is useful for electric heating.

Tags
conserving energy, energy conservation tips, energy saving ideas, energy saving tips, home energy saving ideas