Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com  

Sponsors
Our Forums
Stock Market Cats
Motorized Bicycles

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com > Alternative Energy Investments, News and Money Saving Tips > Alternative Energy Sales

Alternative Energy Sales Buy or sell your Electric Vehicles (EV's), Solar Panels, Wind Turbines, or other alternative energy related items or services here.

Four Coleman CL-300 solar panels for sale

Buy or sell your Electric Vehicles (EV's), Solar Panels, Wind Turbines, or other alternative energy related items or services here.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM

Default Four Coleman CL-300 solar panels for sale

All of these panels have been sold.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have four Coleman CL-300 solar panels for sale. They are designed to keep 12V automotive batteries from running down when they aren't being charged, and are rated at a minimum of 300 mA of output @ 15V, or 4.5 watts. They also would work fine for charging small batteries like in cell phones, if they were modified to have a female cigarette lighter socket, instead of the male cigarette lighter adapter and battery clips that they come with. They are 13.75" x 10.75" x 3/4" thick. Because of the wire coming out of the 10.75" wide side, it needs ~12" of clearance in that direction.

I'm selling these panels for $20 each or $30 per pair, plus actual shipping costs, so obviously buying more than one will save you a considerable amount on shipping, not to mention the $5 savings per panel. Shipping costs should be roughly $12 for one, but I don't have any idea how much extra for each additional panel. Expect to pay about $3 extra for faster, 2-3 day shipping. They only weigh 2.5 lbs each including accessories, so it shouldn't be much extra per additional panel.

I have 14-0-0 heatware under myocardia and my ebay references are 58-0-0 under myocardia-robert. As an aside, my "official" ebay numbers are only 39-0-0, because of how ebay doesn't want us to buy multiple things from each other, so they only count one transaction per week from each user. Since I've done a lot of multiple buys from the same sellers at once, my numbers are only 2/3 of what they would be, if the ebay people had even a shred of intelligence.

I can only ship to the 50 US states or the US Virgin Islands because of monetary exchange problems we have here in the US, unfortunately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of these panels have been sold.

A watt saved is better than a watt generated, since it always costs less than 10% as much, and can cost as little as 1%.

V=volt, A=ampere, Ah=ampere hour, Wh= watt hour, VOC=open circuit voltage, ISC=short circuit current, VMPP=voltage @ max power, IMPP=current @ max power, BTW=by the way, your=belongs to you, you're=you are, too=in addition to, two=1+1, to=towards

Last edited by myocardia; 10-26-2009 at 08:06 PM.