Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com  

Sponsors
Our Forums
Stock Market Cats
Motorized Bicycles

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forum | Nature2Energy.com > Alternative Energy Systems > Hydrogen- Fuel Cell Technologies

Hydrogen- Fuel Cell Technologies Hydrogen is the most abundant gas element on earth. When hydrogen gas burns in air, it forms water. Fuel cells silent reactions produce an electric current. Fuel cells are almost endlessly rechargeable. The cells run on hydrogen, which reacts with oxygen from the air in such a way that a voltage is generated between two electrodes; the reactions occur in a chemical mediator known as an electrolyte. Compared with conventional fossil-fuel power sources, fuel cells are exceptionally clean and efficient.

Dissertation Topic Help!!

Hydrogen is the most abundant gas element on earth. When hydrogen gas burns in air, it forms water. Fuel cells silent reactions produce an electric current. Fuel cells are almost endlessly rechargeable. The cells run on hydrogen, which reacts with oxygen from the air in such a way that a voltage is generated between two electrodes; the reactions occur in a chemical mediator known as an electrolyte. Compared with conventional fossil-fuel power sources, fuel cells are exceptionally clean and efficient.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:28 PM

Default Dissertation Topic Help!!

Hello. I'm currently trying to decide on my dissertation title for my masters (MSc Environmental Sustainability). I feel I should be more clear minded on what I want to do considering I decided to do a masters but I'm finding it difficult to decide. I'd like to do something that would be beneficial to me when I complete my studies, something that there is a realistic chance of getting a job in. I have a couple of ideas; feasibility of certain renewables - wind, hydro etc and a comparison of their efficiency's; Hydrogen generation from renewables; fuel cells; carbon capture and storage. I coming from a civil engineering background but keen to do some sort of energy engineering project.
Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Dissertation Topic Help!!

Hello, I'm juan pablo, i can help you with your dissertation, write to my email tututordelapucp@gmail.com

Sincerely, JP